DISCLAIMER: The message you are about to read is based on true events.
A MUST-READ FOR ALL DOG PARENTS…
At best, huskies normally live 12-15 years. Splash lived and thrived to the ripe old age of 18. I'd like to share with you the reason why...
When Splash was 13, I started researching canine longevity.
She was still very active, but I was starting to see her slow down in some ways. I wanted to do everything possible to give her as long and as happy a life as possible.
I spent days on end reading through scientific papers and talking with veterinarians. I zeroed in on 2 very interesting nutritional supplements that we're gaining a lot of attention in the scientific community.
These 2 incredible superfoods were: bone broth and mushrooms.
While there’s not yet a fountain of youth for dogs, the combination of immune boosting mushrooms & joint pain fighting bone broth might be as close as we can get in all natural supplement.
Collagen aids joint health, fortifies bones, and rejuvenates skin and coat for a younger, happier best friend! This is hugely important becomes once your dog’s joints start wearing out, time is ticking.
1. Turkey Tail: Known for its immune-boosting properties, Turkey Tail enhances overall immunity in dogs, supporting their ability to fend off various diseases.
2. Maitake: Maitake mushrooms contribute to the regulation of blood sugar and cholesterol in dogs, promoting a healthier metabolism.
3. Chaga: Often used as an antioxidant, Chaga can support liver and immune system functions in dogs, providing detoxification benefits.
4. Cordyceps: Cordyceps increases energy and endurance in dogs, making it a beneficial supplement for working breeds or older pets in need of a vitality boost.
5. Shiitake: Shiitake mushrooms may offer immune-supportive and anti-cancer benefits for dogs, thanks to the presence of lentinan, a unique polysaccharide compound.
6. Reishi: Reishi is known for its anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting effects, and might help alleviate allergies and improve the overall well-being of dogs.
Slower to rise? No longer greeting you at the door? Avoiding hard floors?
The collagen & glucosamine in Mushroom Gold Bone Broth can help slow these signs of arthritis and keep your pup mobile for longer.
Is your pup constantly scratching?
This might be a sign of seasonal allergies. The anti-inflammatory compounds in Reishi mushrooms have been known to reduce allergies and boost your dog’s overall immune system.
Picky Eater Dog?
Does your dog get bored with their everyday food? Mushroom Gold Bone Broth will make your dog excited about their food again by boosting the flavor and the nutrition!
Senior dog slowing down?
It’s heartbreaking to witness your dog advance in years and begin to slow down. The mushrooms in this bone broth can boost your dog’s overall vitality and fight off disease.
IN THE PRESS